Receiving my Financial Aid Refund

Will I get a refund from my financial aid?

To know if you will receive a refund from your aid, you will need to know your total bill. As soon as you register for classes, you can view your balance in Cashier Connection. If you have any accepted financial aid, you will be able to see this pending here as well. Once your financial aid comes through and pays off your entire balance, you will receive a refund. If you have an e-refund in place, the refund will be sent to this account (if you’d like to set up an e-refund account, you may do so in Cashier Connection). If you do not have an e-refund in place, you will receive a refund in the form of a paper check to the mailing address we have on file.

Where is my refund going to go?

If you have the electronic refund set up on your Cashier Connection, your refund will be directly deposited into the account you set up to receive refunded amounts. If you do not have the electronic refund set up, you will receive your check in the mail. Please note checks are sent to the current mailing address we have on file. For this reason, always ensure CVTC has the most current mailing address for you.

How can I setup my refund to deposit straight into my bank account?

You can set up an electronic refund account on your Cashier Connection. Once you log into your Cashier Connection through your SIS account, you will click Electronic Refunds, on the right-hand side. You will then be asked to provide account and routing information for the bank account you would like the amount to be deposited into.

Related Articles:

Financial Aid Home

KeywordsCVTC admissions admission fin aid financial fasfa fafsa fa FA submit submitting application help filling out student central asssitance guidance completing regulations   Doc ID80948
OwnerJessica C.GroupChippewa Valley Technical College
Created2018-03-15 15:46:23Updated2023-06-22 08:32:22
SitesChippewa Valley Technical College
Feedback  2   0