Veterans Benefits

1. Where can I find general information about CVTC Veteran Services on the student Commons?

General information and resources about Veteran Services at CVTC can be found  on the student Commons > Pay for College > Veteran Benefits.

2. How do I alert Veteran Services each semester that I want to use my benefits? 

Students need to complete the Veteran Benefits Form every semester if they want to use their benefits.  Complete the form, located on the Veteran Benefits student commons page.

3. If I have questions about Veteran Benefits, who do I talk to? 

Questions about Veteran Benefits and service member priority registration can be directed to the CVTC Veteran Services office.  You can connect with Veteran Services by emailing or by setting up an appointment.  Veterans Services is in 113 of the Business Education Center but does travel each semester to other campuses.

Related Articles:

Registering For Classes
Academic Records

KeywordsCVTC records and registration apply graduation ticket tickets   Doc ID87541
OwnerJessica C.GroupChippewa Valley Technical College
Created2018-11-05 14:24:38Updated2024-04-10 07:07:34
SitesChippewa Valley Technical College
Feedback  0   0