1. Where can I apply for scholarships?

Scholarships available through CVTC can be found under the “Pay for College” tab either on the main website, or in your Commons account. Both of these will provide information regarding scholarships, grants, and additional funding options for students. Please ensure you read the eligibility requirements for scholarships and grants as some are only eligible for certain programs.

2. I received a scholarship. Where do I send the check?

Scholarship checks can be sent to the following address:

CVTC Business Education Center
620 West Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire, WI. 54701
Attn: Cashier’s Office

CVTC will not add scholarship funds to a student’s account until checks are physically received. If you are receiving a check from a third party institution and want to check the status of it, please check with the scholarship provider directly.

Related Articles:

Billing Home

KeywordsCVTC billing scholarship scholarships where can i find to apply for should send checks pay for college free money monie grant grants funds fund funding options option student students   Doc ID87549
OwnerJessica C.GroupChippewa Valley Technical College
Created2018-11-05 13:52:11Updated2023-06-20 14:02:32
SitesChippewa Valley Technical College
Feedback  0   0