Canvas - How to Record an Arc Video with a Webcam in Canvas
1. Open Chrome or Firefox. Make sure you have a strong, stable internet connection.
2. Open Canvas and select Arc in the bottom left in the blue Global Navigation menu.
3. Click Record in the top right corner. Click either Screen Capture or Webcam Capture.
4. Give access to your computer’s microphone and camera, then click Allow.
5. Click Start Recording. Try to keep your video file size small.
6. When your video recording is done, click the Finish button.
7. View the recording, enter the title, and click Save. If you want to record again, click the Start Over button.
8. In the My Uploads page, view your video recording. Once the recording is processed, you can edit the controls and settings.