Canvas - How to Record a Webcam Video in Canvas Studio
1. Open Chrome or Firefox. Make sure you have a strong, stable internet connection.
2. Open Canvas and select Studio in the bottom-left in the blue Global Navigation menu.
3. Click Record in the top right corner. Click Webcam Capture.
4. Give access to your computer’s microphone and camera, then click Allow.
5. Click Start Recording. Try to keep your video file size small.
6. When your video recording is done, click the Finish button.
7. View the recording, enter the title, and click Save. If you want to record again, click the Start Over button.
8. Your video will appear in the My Uploads view. Once the recording is processed, you can edit the controls and settings.
Canvas - How to Record a Screen Capture Video in Canvas Studio
Canvas - How to Submit a Studio Video or Audio File to a Canvas Assignment
Screencastify - Video Recording (An Alternative to Canvas Studio)