Microsoft Teams - Screen Sharing
- Open Microsoft Teams.
- Click Chat.
Click the Conversation you would like to share with.
- Click Screen Sharing, in the upper right hand corner.
- If you do not click Desktop, the viewer will not have access to anything but the specific window you chose.
- Click Allow if the viewer requests control.
- You can Cancel control at any time. If you do not want to give the viewer control click Deny.
- Click Let's talk, if you would like to talk to the viewer.
- You must have a microphone connected to your computer in order to enable the talk feature.
- Click Stop presenting when finished.
Microsoft Teams - How to Join a Teams Meeting
Microsoft Teams - Intsall
Microsoft Teams - Quick Start Guide
Microsoft Teams - Student Resources
Microsoft Office 365 - How to Access O365 Online
Office Training Center