Change My Password
If you have not taken a class at CVTC in the last 12 months you will no longer have access to MyCVTC and will NOT be able to reset your password. If you need to register for a class or access transcripts please Access SIS Directly.
- Navigate to https://account.cvtc.edu/password.
- Fill in all the fields. Your Secret Answer: is case sensitive and must match what we have on file.
- If you do not know your Username, click FIND USERNAME.
- If you do not know your CVTC ID Number, click FIND ID NUMBER.
- If you do not know your security question, click FIND MY QUESTION.
- CVTC Password Requirements
- Please wait while your account updates.
- If you have met the password requirements, and your information matches what we have on file, you will get a success message.
- If you get an error, your secret question/answer combo does NOT match what we have on file OR you are not meeting CVTC's Password Requirements. If you continue to experience issues please call the IT Service Desk at 715-830-5555.
- Close the window and log into MyCVTC with your new password.
- You may have to close the browser and re-open after your password has been successfully reset.
***AVOID ACCOUNT LOCKOUT: UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD FOR EMAIL AND CVTCWIRELESS ON ALL OF YOUR DEVICES***
Set Up My Account
How Do I Find My Username?
How Do I Find My Secret Question?
Access SIS Directly
How Do I Find My ID Number?
Update Personal Information in SIS