Rescinding an E-mail Outlook 2013
- Find your email in your Sent Items folder. Double click the email to open it.
- Click Actions > Recall This Message...
- Click Delete unread copies of this message option to recall the message. Or, click Delete unread copies and replace with a new message to replace the message with a new one.
- To receive a notification about the success of the recall or replacement, click Tell me if recall succeeds or fails for each recipient option.
- Click OK. If you chose the replace option, type your new message and send it.