Creating an Email Signature Outlook 2013
- Open Outlook 2013.
- Click File.
- Click Options.
- Click Mail > Signatures.
- Click New, under the E-mail Signature.
- Enter a name for the signature, click OK.
- Select signature to edit, located in the upper left corner.
- Enter your signature in the Edit signature box, when done click Save.
- Verify your email account is chosen, under Choose default signature in the upper right corner.
- Choose the signature you want for composing new messages and/or Replies/forwards from the drop downs.
- Click OK.
NOTE: Images are only allowed in Outlook signatures, not Outlook Web App signatures.
Create and add an email signature in Outlook Web App 2013