Outlook - Change Online Archive Settings
Online Archive default setting it set to archive items older than 1 year. All items will be moved to the online archive listed in your folder pane on the left hand side, under your inbox and folders.
To change your Online Archive settings follow the steps below:
- Open Outlook.
- Make sure your email address is highlighted at the top level.
- Click the Folder tab. Click Policy.
- Under the Policy tab, click the arrow at the bottom to change the time frame in which you would like your files to archive.
- If you prefer to NOT have Online Archiving, you can change it to Never.
- If your mailbox fills up quickly, you may want to change the setting to 6 months, instead of the default of 1 year.
***Please note that screen shots may differ from device to device. These screenshots were taken on a Windows 10 computer using Outlook 2016***
Import Previous Archive (.pst) Files to Online Archive
Outlook - Create Email Signature
Outlook - Create Rules
Outlook - Delete Saved E-mail Addresses
Outlook - Share Calendar
Outlook - Add a Shared Calendar
Outlook - Add an Email Group
Outlook - Recover Deleted Items
Outlook - Recall an E-mail Message