Outlook - Create Rules
To create a rule from an email:
- Right click on the message you would like to create a rule on.
Click Rules > Create Rule.
- Choose your rule conditions.
- If you would like more conditions click Advanced Options...
- Follow the Rules Wizard to customize your rule.
To check what rules you currently have in place:
- Open Outlook.
- Click Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts...
All your current rules will be listed on the top.
Click on the rule you wish to view.
Rule descriptions will be listed underneath.
Click OK when finished.
- From here you can also create New Rule..., Change Rule, Copy rule, Delete rule, or Run Rules Now...
***Please note that screen shots may differ from device to device. These screenshots were taken on a Windows 10 computer using Outlook 2016***
Outlook - Create Email Signature
Outlook - Delete Saved E-mail Addresses
Outlook - Share Calendar
Outlook - Add a Shared Calendar
Outlook - Add an Email Group
Outlook - Recall an E-mail Message
Outlook - Recover Deleted Items
Outlook - Change Online Archive Settings